Successful Contractors rely on their project management skills like planning and execution, having a quick response, great problem solving skills and also a solid team that works together cohesively.
From on-the-job injuries, weather-related business interruption, to stolen equipment, electrical fires, and equipment breakdown, contractors face innumerable risks every day. We help our clients identify and mitigate risk.
We offer solid protection for many types of contractors including:
- General Contractors
- Fire Alarm/Sprinkler
- Street & Road Contractors/Excavators
- Roofing Contractors
- Plumbing and HVAC
- Septic Contractors
Our professional services include:
- Professional risk exposure consultation
- Immediate issuance of insurance certificates
- 24/7 claims access
- In-house registry services
- Contract review-insurance and indemnification clauses
Coverage options available:
- Property, general liability, workers’ compensation
- Builders Risk
- Contractor’s Equipment
- Installation Floaters
- Errors & Omissions
- Cyber/Data Breach
- Commercial Auto
- Management Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
Our team of business insurance experts helps contractors of all sizes, protect their business, their employees and their customers.
If you’d like to discuss a complete business insurance program for your general contracting business, submit for a free quote or reach out to us at (844) 501-1359.