In today’s litigious society, healthcare businesses face risks around every corner. If a client sued you for malpractice, could your business absorb thousands or millions of dollars in damages, as well as legal bills for your defense? Not many healthcare professionals could cover such huge losses and remain in business.
Through our partnership with the Hanover, we are able to offer healthcare providers insurance to protect themselves from legal judgments and fees caused by “wrongful acts,” including: breaches of duty, errors, malpractice, neglect, negligence and omissions, alleged or actual.
Professional liability insurance coverage for the following healthcare services:
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Dialysis/Radiation Therapist
- Lab Technician (including Pathology Assistant & Phlebotomist)
- Medial Assistant/Medical Records Administrator/Community Health Assistant
- Optician/Optometric Technician
- Pharmacist/Pharmacy Technician
- Respiratory Therapist/Respirator Therapy Assistant
Request a Quote
When you’re ready to purchase a professional liability policy for yourself or your organization, follow the link below and answer a few questions about your small business. It takes just a few minutes to receive a quote and purchase coverage through the Hanover’s online self-service portal.
Request a Professional Liability Quote
Advantages of the Hanover’s Self-Service Portal:
- Experience the speed and convenience of a digital platform, combined with McSweeney & Ricci’s half century of insurance and industry expertise.
- In under ten minutes, receive an insurance quote, purchase coverage, and immediately access policy documents and certificates of insurance.
- Access to your account manager via telephone, throughout entire online quoting process, to answer any questions you have.