Condominium Trusts and Associations need a Master Condo Insurance Policy to protect both the building(s) and the liability of the Condo Association or Trust.
We partner with you, to answer all your insurance questions and guide you towards the decisions that are best for you, and your unit owners. McSweeney & Ricci maintains strong relationships with highly reputable insurance carriers. Our varied company selection, allows us to offer complete coverage at the most competitive rates.
Our process begins with a thorough review of your Master Condo Association Deed & Bylaws, to determine exactly what you, and the other trustees are responsible for insuring. We will work with you to determine the proper levels of coverage.
Your Master Condo Policy can cover the following levels of risk:
- General liability: protects the association from litigation resulting from someone being injured in the common areas.
- Property of building coverage: covers the building(s), any common areas, hallways, elevators, the roof and basement, it may include any building equipment such as a boiler, for any property loss.
- Ordinance & law coverage: protects your building against changes in laws and ordinances or building codes in the town or city where you live. This coverage is particularly important for older buildings.
Enhanced coverage options available include:
- Directors & officers coverage
- Employee dishonesty (fidelity coverage)
- Earthquake coverage
- Flood coverage
- Non-owned and hired auto coverage
McSweeney & Ricci understands the condo insurance landscape throughout Massachusetts and will provide you with flexible and affordable, Master Condo Insurance to safeguard your unique property.
For more information on Master condominium insurance, contact our commercial team by calling (844) 501-1359.