For trusted advice and face-to-face support from experts in coastal homeowners insurance, car insurance, flood insurance or insurance for your business, visit McSweeney & Ricci in Cohasset, Massachusetts.
- Conveniently located in the King Jewelers Building at:
- Don’t wait in line at the registry! We offer in-house registry services from our Cohasset office and all our office locations.
- Need to report a loss? We have an in-house Claims Department that is unparalleled when it comes to helping clients through the claims process. No matter where you’re located, we’re here for you.
Did You Know!
- Longtime Scituate resident (and minor celebrity around town), Bob Magner Jr., has been awarded a Presidential Citation and a Lifetime Service Award for volunteering at Boston’s Children’s Hospital every Sunday for 28 years! Bob’s an amazing person and we’re so very proud to have had him on our team as an Account Manager since 1997!
- We started with an office in North Scituate on Gannett Road near Circe’s Grotto, but needed more space and moved up the road to our current location, in the King Jewelers Building in Cohasset in 2010.
- A call to our Cohasset office may connect you with Account Manager, Lee Hope McIver. Lee has over 30 years of insurance experience and plays for “The Edge” a women’s hockey team in the Pilgrim Women’s Hockey League in Hingham.
- Our skilled Cohasset team is happy to help with all your coastal homeowners insurance needs, car insurance, boat insurance, or even insurance for your business.
Call (781) 383-1040 or stop by and visit our Cohasset, Massachusetts office, and don’t forget to grab some re-usable grocery bags or even a jump rope and a Frisbee to keep the kids active.
Very professional agent, Lee McIver (Cohasset Office) quickly quoted very competitive rates when I was looking to move my business. Great customer service and attention to details. Highly recommend!