Laura Inglis-Claims Department Manager
- How Long have you been with McSweeney & Ricci and what is your title? “I am Manager of the Claims Department and I have worked for McSweeney & Ricci for 5 years.”
- What is the best part of your job? “I enjoy helping clients with their claims. Helping them to understand the claims process and helping them deal with a loss and get the most out of their coverage.”
- Do you have any designations? “I have earned the (CRIS) Contractor’s Risk Insurance Specialist designation”
- Where do you live and can you tell us about your family? “I live in Plymouth (America’s Hometown), and I’m married to my husband Bob, and we are so excited to be expecting a baby girl in January.”
- Where did you go to college? “I went to Assumption College, and earned a Bachelor’s of Arts degree. I majored in Marketing and minored in Psychology.”
- Do you have any hobbies? “I enjoy going to the beach, traveling, gardening, and decorating for the holidays-any holiday!”
- You mentioned that you like to travel. What was the best place you have ever visited and why? “I love traveling to Prince Edward Island in Canada and go almost every year. It’s a beautiful island with red sand beaches, gorgeous lighthouses, farmland, and the freshest lobster and mussels! It’s truly relaxing and worth the eleven and a half hour drive and the eight plus mile bridge to get there!”
- What is your favorite tv show? “I like to watch Big Brother. It’s my guilty pleasure!”
Feel free to stop by our Marshfield office and say hello to Laura or
Click here to send her an email or call her directly at 781.952.4106.
For business insurance to safeguard your business, visit McSweeney & Ricci Insurance online at mcsweeneyricci.com or click here for a free quote.