Nancy Matanes-Commercial Lines Department Manager
- How Long have you been with McSweeney & Ricci and what is your title? “My title is Manager of the Commercial Lines Department and I have worked for McSweeney & Ricci for 10 years.”
- What is the best part of your job? “I have always loved working with our clients to set up their programs and then really becoming a part of their organization. I think of myself as an employee of each of the companies I work with. In my current role, I get to continue working with clients but I am also lucky enough to work with my amazing team…helping each one to expand in their knowledge and skills.”
- Do you have any designations? “I hold the Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR), the Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI) designation, the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation, and I am working on obtaining the Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS) designation.”
- Where do you live and can you tell us about your family? “My husband Ed and I live in Berkley and have 3 kids and 2 dogs (Mac and Thor). Both of our oldest (Eddie) and youngest (Hailey) attend Bridgewater State University. Our middle child, Danny just graduated from UMass and is working in Manhattan.”
- Do you participate in any volunteer efforts on a regular basis? “I bounce around helping wherever I can-whenever the opportunity arises-but I am very partial to the DJ Henry Dream Fund. An amazing organization that is dedicated to providing financial resources to allow kids to participate in sports and camp programs.”
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? “Reese Witherspoon! I love every movie she has ever done!”
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you’d do? “I think of this often-I would play Santa to all my family and friends. I think nothing would be cooler than having the opportunity to give everyone something amazing.”
- What is the last tv show, movie, or book you watched/read? “Younger, so funny! Sometimes you just need to laugh!”
- What is the last thing you did that made you a stronger person? “Inside and Out-Crossfit. I have really learned alot about myself and what I really can do if I commit myself to it!”
Feel free to stop by our Braintree office and say hello to Nancy or
Click here to send her an email or call her directly at 781.952.4108.
For business insurance to safeguard your business, visit McSweeney & Ricci Insurance online at mcsweeneyricci.com or click here for a free quote.