Pia Ghose-Quality Technician
- How Long have you been with McSweeney & Ricci and what is your title? “I am a Quality Technician and I have worked for McSweeney & Ricci for 12 years. As a Quality Technician, I work closely with the Personal Lines Vice President to ensure Private Client Group policies are billed and processed correctly, preparing policy summaries, creating Private Client Group proposals, and I also am called upon to help resolve issues for Account Managers and the processing department.”
- What is the best part of your job? “I enjoy coordinating with my co-workers to make everyone’s jobs run smoothly.”
- Can you tell us about your family? “I am married and have one teenage son in high school. I have a puppy named Bubbles, who is one year old.”
- What is your favorite/best thing you cook? “Definately Shrimp Scampi over linguini. I’m a big fan of Chef Ina Garten and I use her recipe. I cook many of her easy dishes- my whole family loves it. I cook it mostly on Friday night when we’re not having Chinese.”
- What is your favorite tv show? “The Good Wife. I never miss it!”
- What is your favorite place to visit and why? “The Bahamas, I went on a cruise this summer. It was great!”
- Do you have a favorite saying? “Always be positive!”
With her willingness to help her co-workers and her radiant smile, Pia is definately a source of positive energy in our Braintree office!
Feel free to stop by our Braintree office and say hello to Pia!
For complete insurance solutions to protect your home, vacation home, car or boat, visit McSweeney & Ricci Insurance online at mcsweeneyricci.com or click here for a free quote.