We are in the midst of Phase 2 and things are slowly returning to our “new normal”. In the meantime, we’re keeping connected during COVID-19 by continuing our “We’re Connnected” blog. We’re keeping our fingers crossed that Governor Baker will announce Phase 3 for Massachusetts’ re-opening plan as early as the end of this month. Hopefully some of you have even been able to get reservations and enjoy some socially distant dining outside at one of your favorite restaurants.
There are still many people working remotely and unable to see or visit with loved ones. With Coronavirus and everything else occurring in the news these days, many people are feeling frustrated, anxious and isolated. It’s important to try and find common connections between us and to come together in any way possible.
We’re Connected during COVID-19! Even though we may still be physically separated, we’re experiencing manyof the same things. Our “We’re Connected” blog feautres a different McSweeney & Ricci staff member each week, and what they are their experiencing through the COVID-19 crisis. Keeping Connected during stressful times, is one of the ways we can get through this together!
It’s Week Six of our blog and we’re featuring Commercial Lines Sales Executive, Kyle Carrigan below!
Meet Kyle Carrigan-
Commercial Lines Sales Executive, Kyle Carrigan has had to change how he works due to the COVID-19 pandemic. McSweeney & Ricci’s physical offices in Cohasset, Marshfield and Braintree are currently closed to the public (necessary appointments only). However, our entire team is working remotely to assist clients with whatever they need. Kyle, who is part of our Sales Team was accustomed to face-to-face meetings with clients and prospects and has had to change his whole way of conducting business! Kyle specializes in providing complete business insurance to landscapers, contractors (both general contractors and artisan contractors), and wholesalers and is also licensed in life insurance. Also, it’s a little known fact that Kyle has earned more designations than most agents twice his age! Kyle has earned the Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding (AFSB), Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS), Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist (CRIS), Accredited Advisor of Insurance (AAI) and the Licensed Insurance Advisor (LIA) designation.
- What has been the most challenging thing about working from home during the Corona pandemic? “I spent a lot of my time “pre-corona” meeting in person with clients, prospects etc. which changed literally over night! Luckily, people have seemed to have adjusted quickly to being home and interacting in a different way, and I have really enjoyed the conversations I’ve had with clients from my home office in Quincy.”
- What has been one thing that has been a positive about working from home? “I think most would say a break from the commute and traffic in general. Not having those before and after work transitions gave everyone a lot of time back to do things they enjoy. My wife Ali and I have been able to cook more over the last few months instead of just ordering in after a long day.”
- What is one tip that you would give people right now during this challenging time? “Get some fresh air and exercise. It’s easier now than ever to find time for it and the weather has really been nice to get out for a walk or a hike.”
We’re Here For You!
Our offices may still be closed to the public (we’ll be re-opening soon), but #werehereforyou! Our entire staff continues working remotely and we’re ready to assist you with all your insurance needs.
Please contact us with any questions you may have. Stay safe and stay healthy!
Ways to Reach Us:
- Call (844) 501-1359
- Email your Account Manager directly by using the first letter of first name/last name and @mcsweeneyricci.com (for example: email@example.com)
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Us via our website
- Live Chat with us on our website