Accidents happen. When they do, count on our team to guide you through your claim and return you to your life as quickly as possible. Give us a call at (844) 501-1359.
We hope you never have to experience a loss, but if you do, rest assured, the dedicated professionals in our claims department are ready to assist you!
How to Report a Claim:
- During business hours (8-4:30 PM M-F) call our main line (781) 848-8600 and you’ll be connected with a member of our experienced Claims Team.
- For emergencies outside of our office hours (8-4:30 PM M-F): Call our main number (781) 848-8600 or (844) 501-1359 and our service center will have a member of our staff contact you as soon as possible.
- Report a claim online: anytime, 24/7, through our secure online “Report a Loss” form.
Our experienced staff acts as your advocate, simplifying the claims process and will bring your claim to resolution quickly.
Whether it’s answering your questions or advising you on the options that make the most sense, our claims department provides you with support when you need it the most.
Report a Loss
Follow these steps if you’ve been in a car accident
Click here to access a list of frequently asked questions regarding an auto loss.
If you’ve had an auto accident, try to remain calm and follow these steps:
- Call 911 to report any injuries and the accident.
- Don’t accept fault for the accident and do not leave the scene, until a police officer advises you to do so.
- Turn on your hazard lights and when possible use flares, cones, or warning triangles.
- For minor accidents, move cars out of the road.
- Exchange contact information including: name, phone number, insurance information, driver’s license and license plate number.
- Document as much as possible while at the scene and take pictures of the accident with your cell phone.
- Notify McSweeney & Ricci or your insurance company directly.
Follow these steps if you've had a property loss
If you’ve had a loss to your home or business, try to remain calm and follow these steps:
- Make sure the premises are safe and secure. Report any crime to the police.
- Don’t alter the condition of the property before an adjuster inspects it. However, make temporary repairs to prevent further damage if possible and save any receipts for your repair purchases.
- Prepare a list of lost or damaged items and take pictures of damage with your cell phone.
- Contact McSweeney & Ricci or your insurance company directly.
Email a member of our Claims Team, for more information or with any claim questions you may have.
Excellent customer service! Insurance claims are no fun, but over the past 10 months I have to file for extensive property damage from a winter storm, a flooded basement and also a totaled car…McSweeney & Ricci has provided me with peace of mind through their compassionate, constant follow ups, and making me know I’m a valued customer. They did everything in their power to provide a prompt turnaround time. I would highly recommend this company!