We know that insurance is much more than a policy, it’s about trust and relationships. Along that vein, we’re starting a fun new Employee Spotlight section for our blog and social media. Our Employee Spotlights will share some personal insight into the staff here at McSweeney & Ricci. In this section, we will be asking lighthearted, fun questions and we hope you’ll find them interesting and entertaining!
Name: Carol Sesin
1) How long have you worked for McSweeney & Ricci? one year and a couple of months
2) What is your favorite thing about working here? I feel genuinely appreciated by all staff members and that makes my job feel rewarding.
3) Tell us about one of the most fun days of your life? Most recently, I was on a road trip with my husband and brother. They are two of my favorite people in the world. We had a blast driving through the Finger Lakes region in New York and stopping at breweries and restaurants.
4) What is your favorite animal? Definitely a dog! I have a five year old black lab mix named Maggie and I’m obsessed with her.
5) List three of your best personality traits? I would say I’m patient, loyal to my friends and family, and hard-working.
6) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? If I could snap my fingers instead of going on a crazy long plane ride, I’d want to go to the Maldives or Bora Bora and stay in an over-the-water bungalow with a group of friends.
7) What’s your favorite show? This is a big tie between Games of Thrones and Walking Dead. If I miss an episode of either, I have a mild anxiety attack.
Looking for affordable and convenient auto insurance coverage? Click here for a complimentary online quote in seconds!
McSweeney & Ricci Insurance Agency, Inc.
420 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
Phone: (781) 848-8600
Fax: (781) 843-8807