We know that insurance is much more than a policy, it’s about trust and relationships. Along that vein, here is our latest Employee Spotlight for our blog and social media. Our Employee Spotlights share some personal insight into the staff here at McSweeney & Ricci. In this section, we will be asking lighthearted, fun questions and we hope you’ll find them interesting and entertaining!
We’d like to introduce Allison Bruno! Although she’s been with us since 2015, she’s recently accepted a dual role at our agency. In addition to Allison’s duties as a Personal Lines Account Manager in our Braintree office she is also our new Social Media Manager! Allison will be the one posting fun and informative posts to our Facebook, Twitter and Linked In accounts. We’re thrilled for Allison to begin this new role and are certain she will bring the same enthusiasm and positivity that she brings to her role as an Account Manager!
Name: Allison Bruno
Title: Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager and Social Media Manager
1) How long have you worked for McSweeney & Ricci? 2 years this June!
2) What is your favorite thing about working here? Hmmm I think I would have to say my co-workers. They make coming to work fun!
3) If you were reincarnated as an animal what animal would it be? I think maybe a cat because they get to be pampered house pets and sleep all day.
4) What are you most proud of? I think I am most proud of how much I’ve grown as a person since getting a job at McSweeney & Ricci. I had just graduated college when I started and didn’t know if I was ready for a full-time job; but now looking back I know it was the best decision.
5) You’re about to walk the Green Mile. What do you have as your last meal? Chicken Parmesan…it is my all-time favorite!
6) Favorite cartoon character? Or Disney character? ? I would have to say Winnie the Pooh…he was the only cartoon I would watch as a kid.
7) Favorite Movie? This is random but I have to say Hocus Pocus. I could watch that movie any time of year and I never get sick of it.
8) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?) If I could go anywhere I would choose Thailand. The country is so beautiful (from what I have seen in pictures) and they have elephants which is a bonus since they’re my favorite animal.
9) Do you have a degree? I have a BA in Communications with a concentration in public relations/marketing.
Looking for affordable and convenient auto insurance coverage? Click here for a complimentary online quote in seconds!
McSweeney & Ricci Insurance Agency, Inc.
420 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
Phone: (781) 848-8600
Fax: (781) 843-8807