When it comes to insurance, how do you know what you need? You need more than a great price—you need advice.
Trust the flood insurance experts at McSweeney & Ricci to guide you toward coverage suited to your needs and your budget.
Even if you don’t live in a flood zone, you still need the protection of Massachusetts Flood Insurance.
- Floods are the most common and costly natural disaster in the United States.
- Floods can happen anywhere at any time.
- No home or business is completely safe from flooding. 20% of flood claims are reported from areas outside high-risk zones.
- Flood damage is not covered by your homeowners’ policy. Only flood insurance provides coverage for damage to your home, items such as your furnace, water heater or other appliances, and your belongings after a flood.
- Flood Insurance can take up to 30 days after purchase to take effect so don’t wait until a storm is predicted.
- Flood zones are subject to change and it is your responsibility to stay informed of your risk.
Excellent customer service! Insurance claims are no fun, but over the past 10 months I have to file for extensive property damage from a winter storm, a flooded basement and also a totaled car…McSweeney & Ricci has provided me with peace of mind through their compassionate, constant follow ups, and making me know I’m a valued customer. They did everything in their power to provide a prompt turnaround time. I would highly recommend this company!