When it comes to insurance, how do you know what you need? You need more than a great price—you need advice.
Flood damage is not covered by your homeowners’ or renters insurance policy. With one annual premium, Massachusetts flood insurance can help protect the life you’ve built. Give us a call at (844) 501-1359.
While most homeowners purchase home insurance to protect their investment from fire or burglary, homes in many areas face a greater risk of something not covered by homeowners’ insurance policies: a serious flood.
New England weather can be a mixed bag of Nor’easters, hurricanes and record snowfall. Residents of coastal towns such as Cohasset, Scituate, Marshfield and Duxbury know that floods can happen very quickly! Floods can be caused by rapid rainfall, spring snow melting, poor drainage, or a broken water main. Without Massachusetts flood insurance, homeowners can be left to pay out of pocket to repair or replace items damaged by flood.
McSweeney & Ricci will act as your advisors. We’ll help you understand your risk of flood and help you select the proper levels of flood insurance to keep you protected.
Map Your Flood Risk and Request a Flood Insurance Quote
Click below to enter your address and map your property’s flood risk. Enter some additional information to submit for a flood insurance quote.
**Please Note: We can only provide you with a quote for flood insurance if we also provide you with a homeowners’ insurance quote. We are happy to provide you with complimentary quotes for both!
Whether you request a complimentary quote for flood insurance in Massachusetts or call us at (844) 501-1359, our experts are ready to answer any questions you have and provide you with the advice and insurance protection you can trust.
Trust the flood insurance experts at McSweeney & Ricci to guide you toward coverage suited to your needs and your budget.
Even if you don’t live in a flood zone, you still need the protection of Massachusetts Flood Insurance.
- Floods are the most common and costly natural disaster in the United States.
- Floods can happen anywhere at any time.
- No home or business is completely safe from flooding. 20% of flood claims are reported from areas outside high-risk zones.
- Flood damage is not covered by your homeowners’ policy. Only flood insurance provides coverage for damage to your home, items such as your furnace, water heater or other appliances, and your belongings after a flood.
- Flood Insurance can take up to 30 days after purchase to take effect so don’t wait until a storm is predicted.
- Flood zones are subject to change and it is your responsibility to stay informed of your risk.
Excellent customer service! Insurance claims are no fun, but over the past 10 months I have to file for extensive property damage from a winter storm, a flooded basement and also a totaled car…McSweeney & Ricci has provided me with peace of mind through their compassionate, constant follow ups, and making me know I’m a valued customer. They did everything in their power to provide a prompt turnaround time. I would highly recommend this company!