Searching for a new opportunity? We might be the perfect fit! We have a full-time Personal Lines Account Manager position available for the right candidate in our Braintree location.
If you’re an energetic, motivated professional looking for a work environment that nurtures the sharing of thoughts and ideas, we might be just what you’re looking for!
Whether you have years of experience or are a recent college grad we currently have a full-time Personal Lines Account Manager position available in our Braintree location.
We’re Looking for hard-working, enthusiastic team members! While our ideal candidate is an Account Manager with 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance agency experience, have their P&C license and a strong working knowledge of Applied EPIC, we’re also willing to train. If you’re a “people person” who can work independently and with a team, and you’re someone who enjoys new challenges, we want to hear from you.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Guide prospects and insureds through new business process
- Review accounts handled for adequate and proper coverage
- Review and update renewals
- Round and upsell personal lines accounts
- Follow up with clients and carriers to resolve any issues
- New and renewal registration procedures
- Maintain electronic files, etc.
Why Work for M&R?
- Great Bennies! The well-being of our team and their families matters to us. Our generous paid PTO and benefits package includes Health, Life, Disability, Dental 401K and more.
- Career Advancement! You’ll have access to educational materials and mentors to help you climb the ladder.
- Competitive Salary! Rewarding salaries commensurate with experience.
- Fun Work Environment! Parking lot BBQ’s, holiday celebrations and more!
- A History of Excellence! Recently acquired by Cross Insurance, we have over fifty years of experience providing superior service to clients.
To apply for this full-time position, email Patrick Leary a cover letter along with your resume. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!