Searching for a new opportunity? We might be the perfect fit!
We’re looking for an experienced Personal Lines Supervisor who is highly organized and detail-oriented with great leadership and managerial skills to lead our growing Personal Lines Department.
Our ideal candidate has: 5+ years personal lines agency experience (manager/supervisory role preferred) with a current MA Property & Casualty license; thorough knowledge of independent agency operations including procedures, personal lines rating, agency management system, and claims handling; extensive knowledge of Personal Lines coverages, quoting and markets. Also, excellent verbal, written and analytical skills and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Applied EPIC.
- Identify, design, and implement strategies for continued growth of the department including opportunities to cross sell and round out coverage
- Drive agency goals and performance objectives
- Generate and manage new business while focusing on growth and retention as benchmarks of measures of success
- Continuously working to improve the client service experience to deliver excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain departmental workflows and procedures
- Review and prepare monthly reports to determine progress in achieving department objectives
- Strengthen and maintain strong relationships with carriers
- Perform annual evaluations for staff and resolve personnel conflicts, issues, and address complaints within department
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring and training of new staff members.
- Occasionally perform the duties of Account Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Why Work for M&R:
- Great Bennies! The well-being of our team and their families matters to us. Our generous paid PTO and benefits package includes Health, Life, Disability, Dental 401K and more.
- Competitive Salary! Personal Lines Supervisor position earns a competitive base salary plus bonus.
- Career Advancement! Paid training and licensing. Plus you’ll have access to educational materials and mentors to help you climb the ladder.
- Fun Work Environment! Parking lot BBQ’s, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays and more!
- A History of Excellence! Recently acquired by Cross Insurance, we have nearly sixty years of experience providing superior service to clients.
How to apply: To apply for this full-time position, send a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!