We're growing and are looking to expand our Private Client Group!
Location: Braintree, Massachusetts
Outstanding career opportunity: for a driven and enthusiastic Personal Lines insurance professional looking to grow their career by working exclusively with our Private Client Group (PCG) clients and providing extraordinary customer service to our largest and most complex clients.
Our ideal candidate: would have 3+ years of Personal Lines experience in an agency setting, with working knowledge of the unique insurance needs of PCG clientele. Possess ability to develop long lasting relationships with clients as a consultant and strategic advisor providing coverage recommendations and advisory services to protect clients’ assets and attain long term goals. Property & Casualty license (required) and prior experience with Applied’s EPIC Agency Management system preferred.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships resulting in a high rate of retention
- Quote both new and renewal business
- Identify and close potential cross sell and account rounding opportunities
- Perform customer service tasks including: processing new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations and rewrites
- Prepare Proposals or Summaries of Insurance
- Follow up with clients, prospects and carriers to resolve any issues
- Meet with clients virtually or in person, when necessary
- Keep current on PCG carriers, product knowledge and trends
- Possess outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Manage stressful situations in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow agency workflows and procedures utilizing Agency Management System, Office Suite, Docusign, etc.
- and more…
Why Work at M&R?
- Great Bennies! The well-being of our team and their families matters to us. Our generous paid PTO and benefits package includes Health, Life, Disability, Dental 401K and more.
- Career Advancement! You’ll have access to educational materials and mentors to help you climb the ladder.
- Competitive Salary! Rewarding salaries commensurate with experience.
- Fun Work Environment! Parking lot BBQ’s, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays and more!
- A History of Excellence! Recently acquired by Cross Insurance, we have over fifty years of experience providing superior service to clients.
To apply for this full-time position, send a cover letter along with your resume to Patrick Leary. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!