It’s July 1st and we’re feeling happy about three things today:
- As of Tuesday, The Massachusetts Department of Public Health reported that there were no new COVID-19 related deaths across the state
- Boston Red Sox players reported to Fenway Park for the first time since the COVID-19 outbreak
- This weekend is the long Independence Day Holiday weekend
As we prepare our offices for a staggered return of our staff, we’re committed to keeping connected to you during the COVID-19 pandemic by continuing our “We’re Connected” blogs.
As people continue working remotely, everyone is missing the company of co-workers. Also, only being able to visit loved ones “from a distance,” can leave people feeling isolated. Finding shared connections with people can help lessen feelings of isolation.
We’re Connected during COVID-19! Despite being physically separated, we’re experiencing similar things. Our “We’re Connected” blog showcases a different member of the McSweeney & Ricci team each week, and describes their experiences through the Coronavirus crisis. Keeping Connected during stressful times, is one of the ways we can make it through this together!
In honor of the upcoming 4th of July holiday, we thought we’d bring you a superfun blog featuring our official McSweeney & Ricci mascot, French Bulldog, Guido Ricci!
Meet Official McSweeney & Ricci Mascot-Guido Ricci!
Mascot extraordinaire, Guido Ricci is an adorable French Bulldog owned by President, Mary Lou Ricci and COO, Tim Hall. Prior to the COVID-19 crisis, Guido was making weekly trips to our Braintree office to collaborate on various marketing projects, perform clean up duties by ensuring no stray crumbs are left under employee desks, and to brighten the day of everyone he meets.
Since our Marshfield, Braintree, and Cohasset offices have been closed to the public (by appointment only), Guido has been working remotely from his home away from home, Snow Moon Farm, located in Deerfield Valley in Southern Vermont. When not answering emails and making appearances in Zoom meetings, Guido spends his time on the farm, helping tend the garden, taking long walks in the woods, and playing with his three best friends. Guido’s besties are three Dwarf Nigerian Pygmy goats named Rudy, Timatao and Padraig.
Here are Guido’s experiences during the COVID crisis:
- What has been the most challenging thing for you during the Corona pandemic? “While I’m really enjoying the extra time I’m getting to spend with my humans, I miss going into the office and seeing all my co-workers. I really enjoy all the attention and also taking naps in my Dad’s office.”
- What has been one positive thing you’ve experienced during the Coronavirus crisis? “Getting to spend time with my humans and my goat friends is awesome! Plus, with all the exercise I’m getting on the farm, I’ve trimmed down a bit and am more handsome than ever. Eat your heart out ladies!”
- What is one tip that you would give people right now during this challenging time? “Eat bacon. It’s delicious. I prefer mine coated in Snow Moon Farm maple syrup. Oh and get your insurance through McSweeney & Ricci. We offer complimentary quotes online through our website, we offer conveniences like in-house Registry services, and we have a much better mascot then some green lizard.”
We’re Here For You!
Our offices may still be closed to the public, but #werehereforyou! Our entire staff (including Guido), continues working remotely and is available to provide you with trusted advice, complete insurance protection, and contactless service to keep you safe!
Please contact us with any questions you may have. Stay safe and stay healthy!
Ways to Reach Us:
- Call (844) 501-1359
- Email your Account Manager directly by using the first letter of first name/last name and @mcsweeneyricci.com (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email Us at email@example.com
- Contact Us via our website
- Live Chat with us on our website