Make sure your registration is renewed.
As the Registry is renewing most registrations without an insurance stamp, it is important to check your registrations.
Commercial truck registrations expire the last day of December.
To ensure you receive your renewal and sticker in time, please start this process as soon as you receive your renewal registration.
Registration Form Reads No Stamp Necessary
- You can renew online www.massdot.state.ma.us/rmv using a credit card or e-check. You will be prompted to print a temporary form until your renewal arrives with a sticker
- You can mail the card directly to the registry of motor vehicles
-Be sure to sign the back of each registration
-Include your payment made payable to MASS DOT
Registration Form Reads Requires an Insurance Stamp
- Mail your renewal and payment to our office or bring them into the McSweeney & Ricci office that is most convenient for you
- Sign the back of each renewal card and include a check for the renewal amount payable to MASS DOT
- We will stamp your renewal and forward it to the RMV with your payment
- You can bring the renewal and payment to the registry yourself
*There is a $10.00 processing fee per transaction, for all registrations renewed in our office. Please include a separate check made payable to McSweeney & Ricci for all processing fees.
If you have not received your application for renewal, please contact our office immediately.