If you’re a high energy, self-starter, who is resourceful, and a team player then you have found your new career! Join our exciting corporate culture and enjoy a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and generous benefits package.
The Personal Lines Account Manager provides prompt, effective assistance to clients and prospects. Assess and aid clients with sales and service needs and making changes to their accounts. Marketing activity is required in this position. The Account Manager is accountable for maintaining quality service standards with effective communication. This position helps maintain profitable growth and account retention along with long term company and client relationships.
- Guide prospects and insureds through new business process
- Review accounts handled for adequate and proper coverage
- Review and update renewals
- Round and upsell personal lines accounts
- Follow up with clients and carriers to resolve any issues
- New and renewal registration procedures
- Maintain electronic files
- Prior Personal Lines Account Manager experience preferred (1 year+)
- MA Property & Casualty License (preferred)
- Good technical understanding of Personal Lines coverages
- Knowledge of quoting procedure and industry operations
- Customer focus with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of personal organization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task under tight timeline and prioritize and perform successfully in a fast paced environment
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability, Dental and 401k and more
- Salary competitive with experience
- Career growth opportunities
Thank you for your interest in joining McSweeney & Ricci. No phone calls please.
Qualified candidates, please email resume to Tim Hall.