- No one wants to wait in line at the Registry of Motor Vehicles! For your convenience, we offer registry services in our Braintree and Marshfield locations by appointment only!
- We hope you never have to experience a loss, but if you do, we’re here! Our in-house Claims Department will be by your side each step of the way.
- With plenty of free parking, our Braintree office is conveniently located at:
Did You Know?
- Carol Sesin is the friendly voice you hear when calling our offices. Carol’s Reception Desk is also where you’ll find a yummy basket of chocolates. Not only is Carol a great Receptionist but she’s also very good at keeping secrets, so she won’t tell anyone when you spoil your diet with a handful of candies!
- We have an adorable French Bulldog mascot named Guido! Guido is the four legged son of President, Mary Lou Ricci. If you visit our Braintree office you may spot him admiring an advertisement bearing his likeness, enjoying a well-deserved nap, and sometimes hard at work!
- Each year one employee is presented with the “Employee of Distinction Award,” that hangs in the Personal Lines Department of our Braintree office. Awarded annually to honor the employee who demonstrates our core values the most, our 2020 winner was Receptionist, Carol Sesin. A force of positivity and a true team player, during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic Carol set up a remote Reception Desk from her home and even created a video welcoming remote employees to the agency. Carol has been with us for 8 years and you can hear the smile in her voice when you call. Our 2021 winner was Personal Lines Account Manager and Team Leader, Lyndsay Cook. Lyndsay is one of our remote employees and operates from her home in Georgia. Whether Lyndsay is helping a client with their policy, or helping another team member work out an issue, she does so with a kind demeanor, an uplifting attitude and a true desire to help. With her southern charm, she makes everyone’s day brighter while providing impeccable service.
- Walking into our Braintree office on the second floor you’ll notice a table of giveaway items. Take a jump rope and a Frisbee! (We want to help keep kids active and healthy.) You may also want to grab a re-usable grocery bag or a cell wallet. Consider it a thank you for making us your favorite local insurance agent!
The awesome staff of our Braintree office is waiting to help you with your homeowners insurance, car insurance, or any other personal insurance and business insurance needs you may have. Call (781) 848-8600 , email us or stop by, we’d love to see you!
I love coming here to the Braintree office of McSweeney & Ricci! These ladies are fast and efficient!