Find your career with McSweeney & Ricci! We have a full-time Claims Specialist position available in our Braintree, Massachusetts location.
Find Your Career with McSweeney & Ricci Insurance Agency!
With a proven track record of success in the insurance industry and an innovative approach, we have an exciting new career opportunity to offer.
If you’re a high energy, self-starter, who is resourceful, and a team player then you have found your new career! Join our exciting corporate culture and enjoy a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and generous benefits package.
We are looking for a Claims Specialist with Personal and Commercial Lines experience to join our team! The Claims Manager provides prompt, effective assistance to clients and third parties reporting and settling claims through our agency. This position is a liaison between the client and the insurance carrier regarding claims activity. The Claims Specialist is accountable for maintaining quality service standards with effective communication. This position helps maintain profitable growth and account retention along with long term company and client relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take first notice of loss and report claim to the carrier
- Guide insured through the claims process
- Follow up with clients and carriers to claim completion
- Maintain electronic files on all claims
Qualifications & Skills
- Prior Personal and Commercial Lines claims experience
- Good technical understanding of Personal and Commercial Lines coverage’s
- Customer focus with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of personal organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task under tight timeline
- Strong working knowledge of Applied EPIC Agency Management System
Why Work at M&R?
- Great Bennies! the well-being of our team and their families matters to us. Our generous paid PTO and benefits package includes Health, Life, Disability, Dental, 401K and more.
- Career Advancement! You’ll have access to educational materials and mentors to help you climb the ladder.
- Competitive Salary! Rewarding salaries commensurate with experience.
- Fun work Environment! Parking lot BBQ’s, holiday celebrations, casual Fridays and more!
- A History of Excellence! Recently acquired by Cross Insurance, we have over fifty years of experience providing superior service to clients.
Thank you for your interest in joining McSweeney & Ricci. No phone calls please.
How To Apply:
This full-time position is available NOW – we are just waiting on the right candidate. If you are interested in joining an enthusiastic team of hardworking and fun-loving professionals with a proven track record of success in the insurance industry, send a cover letter along with your resume to Patrick Leary.