We know that insurance is much more than a policy, it’s about trust and relationships. Along that vein, we’re starting a fun new Employee Spotlight section for our blog and social media. Our Employee Spotlights will share some personal insight into the staff here at McSweeney & Ricci. In this section, we will be asking lighthearted, fun questions and we hope you’ll find them interesting and entertaining!
Name: Hal Mackins
Title: Account Executive-Braintree Office
1) How many years have you worked for McSweeney & Ricci? 17 years this September
2) What is your favorite thing about working here? The great people I work with (and don’t forget the free coffee & chocolates)!
4) What’s your hobby? American History (Civil War), Model/Toy Trains!
5) If you could have lunch with one person living or dead who would it be and why? Teddy Roosevelt! One dynamic and fascinating individual, a statesman, naturalist, historian and explorer! A ball of energy!
6) What is your favorite place to visit? As an American History buff, I was say Virginia and the DC area!
7)What is the best book you ever read? A Stillness at Appomattox by Bruce Catton (great book on the Civil War)!
8) Favorite Sport to watch? Baseball with Football a close second!
9) What’s your biggest pet peeve? Traffic on Route 3 and drivers who don’t use their directional signals!
Make sure your small business is protected! Click here to request a free business insurance quote through our website.
Photography by: Ivana Doria Photography
McSweeney & Ricci Insurance Agency, Inc.
420 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
Phone: (781) 848-8600
Fax: (781) 843-8807